HOW POPULAR IS JATAYU EARTHS CENTER?
The new attraction point of kerala- Jatayu earth center is a an upcoming park just near to Jatayumangalam, ehich was later named as Jatayu.Jatayu poses of a vulture looking men made statue and it has a total collective hindu story from Bhagvath geetha , Ramayana.Jatayu was a vulture looking demi god in Ramayana who was trying to rescue Sitha from hands of Ravana, As Jatayu was very old Ravana defeated him and fell clipping his wings on to the jatayu rocks.It was the dieying Jatayu who informed Rama and lakshmana that sitha was taken to south by Ravana.The statue is a representation of a legendy vulture and hence symbolises the protection of women and their safety and honour.
HOW POPULAR IS ACHENCOVIL?
Achankovil is a small village in the deep western ghat forests of Kerala, known for its amazing natural beauty and a famous Achankovil temple. This is one of the most famous temples of Lord Ayyappa and is believed to have a statue, consecrated by Lord Parasurama himself. A lot of visitors come to see this picturesque temple, which is very similar to the famous shrine at Sabarimala and also to witness the stunning Manalar falls and the Kumbuvurutty falls. The Achankovil, also known as Achencoil is an important pilgrim center of Kerala, which attracts pilgrims from Kerala and Tamilnadu throughout the year, especially at the time of Sabarimala season.
The Achankovil Shastha Temple, or the Dharamsastha Temple, is one of the five most important temples in Kerala, dedicated to Lord Ayyappa. Surrounded by a big wall, the temple complex also has other deities, associated with the Ayyappa legend.
SPECIAL HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PACKAGE:-
- Cochin pickup & drop
- Jatayu Park with Cable Car Ticket
- Photo Stop at Punalur Hanging Bridge
- Photo Stop atThenmala Dam Lookout
- Kuttalam Waterfalls – 1 Hour
- Chenkotta – Achencovil Enchanting Forest Road Journey(Crossing Sahyaparvatham having 10 Hairpin Bends)
- Achencovil Sree Dharma Sastha Temple Visit
- Off Road Jeep Safari to Pulikkayam – 25KM deep into forest
- Trekking 1 Hour, River Bath 1 Hour
- Explore Bamboo Forest 30 Minutes
- Hot Cooked Kappa, Rice, Nadan Chicken, Puzhameen for Lunch @ Forest
- Local Tour Guide to Forest
- Other Food- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Tea-Snacks & 2 Dinner
- 1 Night stay at Achencovil Hotel on triple sharing
- Ac Tempo Traveler/Innova Car as per group strength
- Min 7 Pax Required
- Special Discount on Large Groups/School-Collage Students
- Discount for Groups from Kottayam, Kollam, Trivandrum & Pathanamthitta Dist
- Facilitate to buy forest origin pure Honey, Frankincense (Kunthirikkam) etc
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE:-RS.3999/- ONLY P.P (Min 14 Pax)
RS.4499/- ONLY P.P (Min 07 Pax)
SAFETY GUIDELINESS IN ADVENTURE ZONE
- All adventure participants should wear Sport dress with Sports Shoes
- No plastics, outside food and beverages are allowed inside.
- Mobiles are allowed with restrictions for activity participants.
- Strictly follow all the safety instructions provided by our Guides inside Adventure Center.
- Alcohol and Smoking Strictly Prohibited in all premises.
- Upto 90 cms are free for Cable car ride.
- Upto 07 years are not allowed to do Adventure activities.
- Upto 15 years are not allowed to do Paintball